Google Adsense Support bangla Blog!

bangla adsense
Adsense now support bangla language.
website creator people to be happy this news!
cause,  in a time when google adsense is not supported Bengali language. And many countries which is used to language of Bengali,they cannot make money or ADs by Google Adsense. Such as

  • India(kolkata)
  • Bangladesh
  • Seirra leon
etc countries blogger,web devoloper were suffer more and more..
But now problem is solve
Adsense Announced that
adsense is support Bengali language which is world 4th language.
I Show some statement in this below:
bangla adsense
Google Adsense news
Mahizul Islam

The blogging journey is not easy at all. But, I try my best to keep it. Because I like to help people and other bloggers. I write articles about tech, blogging, and tips.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post