Robi offer 2020: 1GB 25Min 25Tk


Robi is giving 1GB and 25 minutes for only 25Tk. The offer is very new and this is the offer of 2020. Usually, 1GB has to be bought by spending a lot of money which is very difficult for our common people. So, I hope you will like this ROBI OFFER very much.

Some information about this offer:
  • Must be a Robi Customer.

  • Must be Robi SIM.

  • Of course, More then 25tk must be in the SIM.

  • All type of users will get this offer.

  • Before Taking the offer,DIAL *999*. If there is a better offer!

  • This is a very good offer because,The offer is VALID for 7DAYs.

  • You can use any 1GB such as net,fb.And with talk time.

  • Lastly, IF you want to get this offer from ROBI,then DIAL *212*17# To meet the above Conditions. and take this offer.
So, I hope You Like these ROBI FREE TIPS.

★ You Can Also Check The Offer: Robi 50mb free offer
Robi free net offer: 67 Taka 4GB

Thanks! stay tune"Tips Picker"
Mahizul Islam

The blogging journey is not easy at all. But, I try my best to keep it. Because I like to help people and other bloggers. I write articles about tech, blogging, and tips.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post