How To Add A Page In My Blogger Site

how to add page on blogger.
Many people face many problem for blogger things.And one of the most problem is Page add blog system in blog.Now I discribe The method that you can also.
First Of all:

  • Opening Blogger And find Your Site that where you want to add page. such as 


    how to add page on blogger

    how to add page on blogger


    how to add page on blogger

  • how to add page on blogger

    how to add page on blogger

Mahizul Islam

The blogging journey is not easy at all. But, I try my best to keep it. Because I like to help people and other bloggers. I write articles about tech, blogging, and tips.

3 Comments

  1. thank you dear for sharing this Infotive Piece of Knowledge.
    Have a look How you can add posts on Pages: How To Post On Pages In Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Sharing such an amazing article. Keep working... Your Site is very nice, and it's very helping us.. this post is unique and interesting, thank you for sharing this awesome information

    PM Kisan Status | Kisan Payment Status

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post