Banglalink Minutes Offer:45minutes Validity 3days 27tk By Tips Picker

Banglalink Minutes Offer :45min validity 3days.Many User Find to get offer for minutes balance. So gays, Now Banglalink sim user can choose the offer.I describe to details this offer:

*45 minutes for any operator.

*validity 3days.

*Recharging Amount 27Tk(BDT)

* this is not auto generate offer. so, dial                          *166*27#

*27tk will cut your balance.


*any operator can be use for talk.


Please Also check the banglalink offee: banglalink 1GB 36Tk offer


*thanks to read the post.if any problem to use the comment box.I will try to give solution.

#Stay tune "Tips Picker".
Mahizul Islam

The blogging journey is not easy at all. But, I try my best to keep it. Because I like to help people and other bloggers. I write articles about tech, blogging, and tips.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post