Banglalink offer: 1GB 36Tk Recharging from bKASH.

Banglalink offer 2020(updated).1GB data pack in 36tk. To get this offer you must recharge from bkash account. let's see in details :


Banglalink MB offer (This offer is from banglalink sim company and created by "Tech Biswo").

*This offer will generate when you will recharge from bkash and the Amount is 36tk(BDT).

*Offer Validity is 4days.
*To get this offer you must not get any message from banglalink office and also you must not dial any code for get the offer.

*You just Recharge from bkash account.the amount is 36tk.

*it's auto generate offer.so, see this processes step by step and you can get the offer.


Please, Check also this offer::Banglalink 5GB offer. See the more...

Thanks! read my posts.IF any you face any problem to get this offer sincerly knock me or use comment box to solution.

#Stay Tune "Tips Picker"
Mahizul Islam

The blogging journey is not easy at all. But, I try my best to keep it. Because I like to help people and other bloggers. I write articles about tech, blogging, and tips.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post