Mega Offer Banglalink: Free Net tips:119tk 5GB validity 30days.

Assalamualicom Gays,Banglalink Free Net Tips and track. To let's See the Offer:

New Banglalink offer, 119tk(BDT) 5GB validity with 30Days.(This Offers is from Banglalink sim company and Created By "Tech Biswo")

*to take this offer you must have more then 119 tk in your balance account.

*Next, mind it this offer validity  is 30days.

*total given Megabytes (MB): 5GB.

*1.2GB is real offer+3.8GB which is free Mb.

*To check and get this offer enter your mobile dial pad and dial this code::



*5000*503#


Also Check This Offer:Banglalink free net tips 2020

 I hope that Everyone will be take this offer.Thanks for read my post.
Mahizul Islam

The blogging journey is not easy at all. But, I try my best to keep it. Because I like to help people and other bloggers. I write articles about tech, blogging, and tips.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post