Add Some Favicon in Your Website

Favicon is a element for website.If you
add favicon
add a favicon your website may know people well.
So, Don't late add some favicon in your site.Many of website have that you can add favicon.But I writing a lesson up on FAVICON.Also you can see some example.

  • favicon mean the image which is size in 16x16.
  • its file extention is(.png)
  • For Example: See in picture :



  • So, I wish that you can understand the Favicon topic.
So,I share 3Website which you can generate many favicon
Favicon Generate

Favicon.io

Favicon.cc

Thanks for read my post!

Mahizul Islam

The blogging journey is not easy at all. But, I try my best to keep it. Because I like to help people and other bloggers. I write articles about tech, blogging, and tips.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post